The Global Products series introduces readers to important concepts needed to understand their place in the global economy of the 21st Century. The titles in the series both inform and challenge, encouraging the young reader to consider everything from where the components of a product are made, to the long-term impact of globalization on the world in which they will grow up in.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Reinforced book (9781602792906): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2010
- PDF (9781610808798): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2010
- Hosted ebook (9781610808798H): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2010
- Subject: Social Studies
- Series: 21st Century Skills Library
- Subseries: Global Products
Individual Titles (18)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
- Item count: 0
- Title count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00