Life Skills Biographies
Each volume in Life Skills Biographies highlights an outstanding person who modeled the traits and skills necessary for success in life in the 21st century. With each chapter of the biography, sidebars highlight the life skills and character traits that were the hallmarks of these successful people.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Reinforced book (9781602791107): 7.5 x 9.5, 48 pages, © 2008
- PDF (9781610808859): 7.5 x 9.5, 48 pages, © 2008
- Hosted ebook (9781610808859H): 7.5 x 9.5, 48 pages, © 2008
- Subject: Social Studies
- Series: 21st Century Skills Library
- Subseries: Life Skills Biographies
Individual Titles (12)
No editorial reviews found.
Content Adviser: Gino Francesconi
Librarian, Carnegie Hall Archives, New York, New York
- Item count: 0
- Title count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00