Following the scientific process, this title provides instructions on how to conduct experiments that help students gain a better understanding of cells.
- Author: Matt Mullins
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 571.6078--dc22
- BISAC: JNF051100, JNF051040, JNF051110, JNF051050
- Reinforced book (9781602795174): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2010
- Paperback (9781602795969): 32 pages, © 2010
- PDF (9781602797123): 32 pages, © 2010
- Hosted ebook (9781602797123H): 32 pages, © 2010
- Series: Explorer Library
- Subseries: Science Explorer
Table of Contents
- We Can All Study Cells!
- First Things First
- Experiment #1: Cells Are Small
- Experiment #2: Not Huge, but Hungry
- Experiment #3: In and Out--Part One
- Experiment #4: In and Out--Part Two
- Experiment #5: Ready to Replace?
- Experiment #6: Do It Yourself!
- For More Information
- About the Author
No editorial reviews found.
Author: Matt Mullins
Matt Mullins holds a masterâ€™s degree in the history of science. He lives in Madison, Wisconsin, with his wife and son. Matt writes about science and technology, food, and other topics that interest him.
- Item count: 0
- Title count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Table of contents
- Informative sidebars
- Detailed maps
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research
- Author/Illustrator biography