Find the Right Site
Super Smart Information Strategies: Find the Right Site provides students with practical information on how to evaluate web sites. Readers are encouraged to think critically as they conduct research, collaborate with fellow students and present their findings in new and different ways.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 025.042--dc22
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781602796386): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2010
- Paperback (9781610802550): 32 pages, © 2010
- PDF (9781602797680): 32 pages, © 2010
- Hosted ebook (9781602797680H): 32 pages, © 2010
- Series: Explorer Library
- Subseries: Information Explorer
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Computers / Internet (JNF012030)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / General (JNF029000)
Table of Contents
- Are These Facts Correct?
- Who Wrote This Stuff?
- Why Is This Web Site Here?
- Judging a Web Site by Its Cover
- Putting the Clues Together
- Find Out More
- About the Author
No reviews found.
Author: Ann Truesdell
Ann Truesdell is a school library media specialist and teacher in Michigan. Ann and her husband love to travel and spend time with their son and daughter.
Your cart is empty
- Sources for further research
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents
- Author/Illustrator biography