This product has been replaced with another. Please follow this link.
21st Century Basic Skills Library: Level 1
The 21st Century Basic Skills readers support the development of reading skills as they introduce students to vocabulary and content they will use for a lifetime. Let your young readers discover the joy of reading for information as they build reading fluency.
- Author: Cecilia Minden
- Level: Kindergarten - Grade 3
- BISAC: JNF003000
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781602798762): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2011
- PDF (9781602799059): 24 pages, © 2011
- Hosted ebook (9781602799059H): 24 pages, © 2011
- Series: 21st Century Basic Skills Library
Individual Titles (12)
No editorial reviews found.
Author: Cecilia Minden
Cecilia Minden, PhD, is a literacy consultant and the author of many books for children. She is the former director of the Language and Literacy program at Harvard Graduate School of Education in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Cecilia lives with her family in North Carolina.
- Item count: 0
- Title count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Table of contents
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research