What Do They Do? Dentists
The books in the Community Connections Library help kids understand the world around them. What Do They Do? Dentists, gives young readers an idea of the role that Dentists play in their community
- Level: Grade 2 - Grade 5
- Dewey: 617.6'45--dc22
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781602798069): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2011
- PDF (9781602798151): 24 pages, © 2011
- Hosted ebook (9781602798151H): 24 pages, © 2011
- Series: Community Connections
- Subseries: What Do They Do?
- Lexile® Measure: 550
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Careers (JNF011000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / People & Places / General (JNF038000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Science / Sociology (JNF052040)
Table of Contents
- Something to Smile About
- Open Wide!
- Tip-top Teeth
- Find Out More
- About the Author
No editorial reviews found.
Author: Gaetano Capici
Gaetano Capici graduated from DePaul University with bachelorâ€™s degrees in English and Spanish. This is his first childrenâ€™s book. After researching this title, he has a deeper appreciation for the postal system. He lives near Chicago, Illinois.
- Item count: 0
- Title count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Table of contents
- Informative sidebars
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research