It's Cool to Learn About Countries: India
An introduction to the geography, history, economy, culture, and people of India. Bright, colorful designs and hands on activities will keep children engaged as they learn about India and its people.
- Author: Lucia Raatma
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 954--dc22
- BISAC: JNF010000, JNF038020, JNF025030
- Graphics: Full-color photographs and illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781602798243): 7.5 x 9.5, 48 pages, © 2011
- Hosted ebook (9781602798816H): 48 pages, © 2011
- Series: Explorer Library
- Subseries: Social Studies Explorer
- Lexile® Measure: 720
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: 140954
- Accelerated Reader® Reading Level: 5.0
- Accelerated Reader® Interest Level: Mg
- Accelerated Reader® Points: 1.0
Table of Contents
- Welcome to India!
- Business and Government in India
- Meet the People
- What's For Dinner?
- For More Information
- About the Author
No editorial reviews found.
Author: Lucia Raatma
Lucia Raatma has written a wide variety of books for young readers. Many are about character education and staying safe. Some of her favorites are about Queen Noor of Jordan, Jackie Robinson, John F. Kennedy, Jesse Owens, and Laura Ingalls Wilder. She lives in New York with her husband, two children, and a golden retriever.
- Item count: 0
- Title count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Table of contents
- Informative sidebars
- Detailed maps
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research
- Author/Illustrator biography