It's Cool to Learn About Countries: Pakistan
An introduction to the geography, history, economy, culture, and people of Pakistan. Bright, colorful designs and hands on activities will keep children engaged as they learn about Pakistan and its people.
- Author: Ellen Labrecque
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 954.91--dc22
- BISAC: JNF010000, JNF038020, JNF025030
- Graphics: Full-color photographs and illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781602798281): 7.5 x 9.5, 48 pages, © 2011
- PDF (9781602798854): 48 pages, © 2011
- Hosted ebook (9781602798854H): 48 pages, © 2011
- Series: Explorer Library
- Subseries: Social Studies Explorer
- Lexile® Measure: 750
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: 140959
- Accelerated Reader® Reading Level: 5.1
- Accelerated Reader® Interest Level: Mg
- Accelerated Reader® Points: 0.5
Table of Contents
- Welcome to Pakistan!
- Business and Government in Pakistan
- Meet the People
- What's For Dinner?
- For More Information
- About the Author
No editorial reviews found.
Author: Ellen Labrecque
Ellen Labrecque is a freelance writer living outside of New York City. Previously, she was a senior editor for eight years at Sports Illustrated For Kids magazine. An avid runner, Ellen awakes at 5 a.m. to log some miles before beginning her day.
- Item count: 0
- Title count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Table of contents
- Informative sidebars
- Detailed maps
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research
- Author/Illustrator biography