Farm animals are fascinating to kids of all ages. We've added 2 new titles to this popular series from Cherry Lake Publishing. The series introduces young readers to animals that can be found on farms, such as pigs, sheep, horses, turkeys, sheep, and llamas and describes the ways in which the animals help people.
- Level: Grade 2 - Grade 4
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781602799998): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2011
- Hosted ebook (9781610800174H): 24 pages, © 2011
- Subject: Natural Sciences, Social Studies
- Series: 21st Century Junior Library
- Subseries: Farm Animals
Individual Titles (10)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Sources for further research
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents