Cool Science Careers
The Cool Science Careers series profiles jobs like storm chasers, bioengineers, meteorologists, and crime scene investigators. The focus of the series is on emerging science careers that are projected to grow over the next several years. Learning about these careers ignites students' imagination about their future job possibilities.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781610800365): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2011
- PDF (9781610800396): 32 pages, © 2011
- Hosted ebook (9781610800396H): 32 pages, © 2011
- Subject: Science & Technology, Social Studies
- Series: 21st Century Skills Library
- Subseries: Cool Science Careers
Individual Titles (18)
School Library Journal
Reviewed on 1 November 2009
Gr 3-6 These highly readable books introduce some interesting careers. Each volume provides background information about the field and a clear look into its many possibilities in the 21st century. A chapter highlights ways to become involved in the profession and the interests and skills required. Activities that will allow students to learn more about the career are also included. Scattered throughout the chapters are boxes that add additional information. Colorful photographs illustrate each book. This series provides readers with a clear look at interesting careers that will play a role in the future. Christine Markley, Washington Elementary School, Barto, PA.
No contributors found.
- Item count: 0
- Title count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Table of contents
- Informative sidebars
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research