Working at a TV Station
It takes a lot of different people to bring us the TV shows we love. Readers will learn about he many jobs people do that help bring TV shows to our homes.
- Level: Grade 2 - Grade 5
- Dewey: 384.55--dc22
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781602799806): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2011
- PDF (9781610800150): 24 pages, © 2011
- Hosted ebook (9781610800150H): 24 pages, © 2011
- Series: 21st Century Junior Library
- Subseries: Careers
- Lexile® Measure: 460
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Careers (JNF011000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Performing Arts / Television & Radio (JNF039040)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Computers / Entertainment & Games (JNF012010)
Table of Contents
- What Is a TV Station?
- TV Station Workers
- Do You Want to Work at a TV Station?
- Find Out More
- About the Author
No editorial reviews found.
Author: Lucia Raatma
Lucia Raatma has written a wide variety of books for young readers. Many are about character education and staying safe. Some of her favorites are about Queen Noor of Jordan, Jackie Robinson, John F. Kennedy, Jesse Owens, and Laura Ingalls Wilder. She lives in New York with her husband, two children, and a golden retriever.
- Item count: 0
- Title count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Table of contents
- Informative sidebars
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research
- Author/Illustrator biography