21st Century Junior Library: Solar System
The 21st Century Junior Library: Solar System, introduces young readers to the wonders of the planets in our solar system. Through engaging text and dramatic full-color photographs, students will be taken on a fascinating tour of the sun, eight planets, and their moons. Each book contains information about the planet including its relationship to the sun and other planets, key characteristics, history, and other fun relevant facts. This series is an addition to our popular 21st Century Jr Library series, which begins with age-appropriate content, aligned to curriculum standards, and adds simple activites that encourage students to LOOK, THINK, MAKE A GUESS, ASK QUESTIONS, and CREATE. This combination of reading and inquiry helps students develop the skills and content mastery needed to be successful in the 21st Century.
- Level: Grade 2 - Grade 5
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781610801478): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2012
- PDF (9781610801560): 24 pages, © 2012
- Hosted ebook (9781610801560H): 24 pages, © 2012
- Subject: Science & Technology
- Series: 21st Century Junior Library
- Subseries: Solar System
Individual Titles (8)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
- Item count: 0
- Title count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Table of contents
- Informative sidebars
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research
- Author/Illustrator biography