Community Connections: What Does It Do?
This new addition to the Community Connections Library is sure to be a hit with your students! From building skyscrapers to putting out fires, from tearing down old houses to hauling loads of gravel and rocks, heavy equipment is everywhere. Kids are fascinated with what these amazing machines do. Engaging text and appealing photos will encourage kids to read and learn about how these machines work. The Community Connection Library focuses on the development of critical thinking/inquiry skills. By encouraging students to investigate and explore the world around them, they gain a better understanding of how their community works.
- Level: Grade 2 - Grade 5
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781610801522): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2012
- PDF (9781610801607): 24 pages, © 2012
- Hosted ebook (9781610801607H): 24 pages, © 2012
- Subject: Science & Technology
- Series: Community Connections
- Subseries: What Does It Do?
Individual Titles (10)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
- Item count: 0
- Title count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Table of contents
- Informative sidebars
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research
- Author/Illustrator biography