Language Arts Explorer: Save The Planet
Language Arts Explorer applies the NCTE/IRA Standards to science and social studies content. Each book sends the reader on a fact-finding mission, posing an initial challenge and concluding with questions and answers. Through engaging, interactive scenarios, learners can experiment with text prediction, purpose-driven research, and creative problem solving--all critical thinking skills--while learning about ways to care for our planet.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781610802413): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2012
- Paperback (9781610806817): 32 pages, © 2012
- PDF (9781610802420): 32 pages, © 2012
- Hosted ebook (9781610802420H): 32 pages, © 2012
- Subject: Language Arts
- Series: Explorer Library
- Subseries: Language Arts Explorer
Individual Titles (8)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
- Item count: 0
- Title count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Table of contents
- Informative sidebars
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research
- Author/Illustrator biography