Creating a Digital Portfolio
Learn how to create an interesting online portfolio of your work.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 371
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781610801218): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2012
- Paperback (9781610802673): 32 pages, © 2012
- PDF (9781610801256): 32 pages, © 2012
- Hosted ebook (9781610801256H): 32 pages, © 2012
- Series: Explorer Library
- Subseries: Information Explorer
- Lexile® Measure: 880
- Guided Reading Level: V
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Books & Libraries (JNF063000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / General (JNF029000)
Table of Contents
- What Is a Portfolio?
- Reflecting on Learning
- Planning Your Portfolio
- Digital Design
- Publishing Your Digital Portfolio
- Find Out More
- About the Author
No reviews found.
Author: Suzy Rabbat
Suzy Rabbat is a National Board certified school librarian. She has two children, Mike and Annie. She lives in Mt. Prospect, Illinois, with her husband, Basile.
Your cart is empty
- Sources for further research
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents
- Author/Illustrator biography