This product has been replaced with another. Please follow this link.
Language Arts Explorer Junior
Writing is an important skill that kids use almost every day. Whether they're working on a school report or writing about their day, the Language Arts Explorer Junior: Writing Series has tips and tricks that will help them become writing experts.
- Level: Grade 1 - Grade 4
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781610803113): 7.5 x 9.5, 24 pages, © 2012
- Paperback (9781610803212): 24 pages, © 2012
- PDF (9781610803168): 24 pages, © 2012
- Hosted ebook (9781610803168H): 24 pages, © 2012
- Subject: Language Arts
- Series: Explorer Junior Library
- Subseries: Language Arts Explorer Junior
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / Composition & Creative Writing (JNF029010)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / Grammar (JNF029020)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / General (JNF029000)
Individual Titles (14)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
- Item count: 0
- Title count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Table of contents
- Glossary of key words