This product has been replaced with another. Please follow this link.
21st Century Basic Skills Library: Level 3
This new series, from Cherry Lake Publishing, highlights the five food groups and oils, contained in the new dietary guidelines for Americans launched in January 2011 by the FDA. This leveled reader series helps the young child understand the importance of a balanced diet.
- Level: Kindergarten - Grade 3
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781610803526): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2012
- Paperback (9781610803977): 24 pages, © 2012
- PDF (9781610803595): 24 pages, © 2012
- Hosted ebook (9781610803595H): 24 pages, © 2012
- Subject: Social Studies
- Series: 21st Century Basic Skills Library
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Health & Daily Living / Diet & Nutrition (JNF024010)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Health & Daily Living / Toilet Training (JNF024110)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Readers / Beginner (JNF045000)
Individual Titles (12)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
- Item count: 0
- Title count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Table of contents
- Glossary of key words