21st Century Basic Skills Library: Kids Can
Early guided readers in the 21st Century Basic Skills Library support the development of reading skills as they introduce students to vocabulary and content that they will use for a lifetime. The content is aligned to the Partnership for the 21st Century Skills framework content standards and supports the new Common Core State Standards Initiative.
- Level: Kindergarten - Grade 3
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781610806909): 24 pages, © 2012
- PDF (9781610806961): 24 pages, © 2012
- Hosted ebook (9781610806961H): 24 pages, © 2012
- Subject: Social Studies
- Series: 21st Century Basic Skills Library
- Subseries: Kids Can
Individual Titles (6)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
- Item count: 0
- Title count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Table of contents
- Glossary of key words