Kids Can Make Manners Count
Good manners help make the world a better place. The simple text and colorful photos in this series help readers learn the importance of being polite, considering other people's feelings, and behaving appropriately in everyday situations.
- BISAC: JNF053090
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781610804165): © 2013
- Paperback (9781610805902): © 2013
- PDF (9781610805032): © 2013
- Hosted ebook (9781610807838): © 2013
- Subject: Social Studies
- Series: 21st Century Basic Skills Library
- Subseries: Kids Can Make Manners Count
Individual Titles (8)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
- Item count: 0
- Title count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Table of contents
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research
- Author/Illustrator biography