Know What to Ask: Forming Great Research Questions
Learn how to form the right questions and plan out incredible research projects.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 001.4/2
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781610804837): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2013
- Paperback (9781610806572): 32 pages, © 2013
- PDF (9781610805704): 32 pages, © 2013
- Hosted ebook (9781610808491): 32 pages, © 2013
- Series: Explorer Library
- Subseries: Information Explorer
- Lexile® Measure: 740
- Guided Reading Level: U
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: 153300
- Accelerated Reader® Reading Level: 4.7
- Accelerated Reader® Interest Level: MG
- Accelerated Reader® Points: 0.5
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Books & Libraries (JNF063000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / General (JNF029000)
Table of Contents
- Questions Make the World Work
- This Question Is Closed!
- Open for Business
- Pre-Search Before Research
- Any More Questions?
- Find Out More
- About the Authors
No editorial reviews found.
Author: Kristin Fontichiaro
Kristin Fontichiaro teaches at the University of Michigan. She was previously an elementary school librarian at Birmingham Public Schools in Michigan. She has written several books for teachers and librarians.
Author: Emily Johnson
Your cart is empty
- Sources for further research
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents
- Author/Illustrator biography