How to Write a Play
Learn how to write a play that everyone will want to see.
- Level: Grade 1 - Grade 4
- Dewey: 808.2
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781610804905): 7.5 x 9.5, 24 pages, © 2013
- Paperback (9781610806640): 24 pages, © 2013
- PDF (9781610805773): 24 pages, © 2013
- Hosted ebook (9781610808569): 24 pages, © 2013
- Series: Explorer Junior Library
- Subseries: How to Write
- Lexile® Measure: 620
- Guided Reading Level: M
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / Composition & Creative Writing (JNF029010)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / General (JNF029000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Drama (JNF017000)
Table of Contents
- Curtain Up!
- The Big Race
- Enter the Tortoise and the Hare
- How to Get to the Finish Line
- "I Can Beat You!"
- And the Winner Is
- For More Information
- About the Authors
No reviews found.
Author: Cecilia Minden
Cecilia Minden, PhD, is a literacy consultant and the author of many books for children. She is the former director of the Language and Literacy program at Harvard Graduate School of Education in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Cecilia lives with her family in North Carolina.
Author: Kate Roth
Your cart is empty
- Sources for further research
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents
- Author/Illustrator biography