From the simplest household chores to the most complex construction projects, basic handheld tools are used for almost everything. Readers will learn how some of the most common tools work, what they are used for, and how different variations can help with specialized tasks.
- Reinforced book (9781624311673): © 2014
- Paperback (9781624312991): © 2014
- Hosted ebook (9781624313653): © 2014
- Subject: Science & Technology
- Series: 21st Century Junior Library
- Subseries: Basic Tools
Individual Titles (8)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Sources for further research
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents
- Author/Illustrator biography