Math Explorer Junior
Making and Using Graphs employs bright illustrations and clear text to teach young readers how to create and use graphs to represent and analyze data. Five books in the series each introduce a single type of graph and offer examples, as well as activities designed for readers to practice gathering and graphing data. A conclusion summarizes key concepts and suggests more graphing activities. The sixth book focuses on a variety of graph types, introducing them as tools for readers to use to solve story problems.
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781624316432): © 2014
- Paperback (9781624316708): © 2014
- Hosted ebook (9781624317248): © 2014
- Subject: Science & Technology
- Series: Explorer Junior Library
- Subseries: Math Explorer Junior
Individual Titles (12)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty