What Club Should You Try?
Readers will enjoy exploring hidden aspects of their personality as they discover what kind of club would interest them the most in this engaging quiz book. Written in the high-low format, this book has a HIGH interest level to appeal to a more mature audience but maintains a LOW level of complexity and clear visuals to help struggling readers along. Best Quiz Ever: What Club Should You Try? includes fun questions to share with friends as well as trivia throughout the book. A perfect read for the classroom, library, sleepovers, or reading resource rooms. A table of contents, glossary with simplified pronunciations, and index all enhance comprehension.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 367
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781634700337): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2016
- Paperback (9781634700603): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2016
- PDF (9781634700870): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2016
- Hosted ebook (9781634701143): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2016
- Subject: Language Arts
- Series: Best Quiz Ever
- Lexile® Measure: 560
- Guided Reading Level: S
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Sports & Recreation / General (JNF054000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / School & Education (JNF050000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Games & Activities / Questions & Answers (JNF021050)
No reviews found.
Author: Brooke Rowe
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Table of contents