Across the world, scientists study disasters every day. They learn the causes and impacts of these devastating events. They are also learning how to predict and prevent them. In the Disaster Science series, readers will learn how science and disasters intersect through clear text, illuminating graphics, and vivid photos. Special sidebars on the inner workings of science invite readers to explore the day-to-day work that advances scientific understanding.
- Reinforced book (9781633624788): 7.5 x 9.5, © 2016
- Paperback (9781633624948): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2016
- Hosted ebook (9781633625266): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2016
- Subject: Natural Sciences, Science & Technology
- Series: 21st Century Skills Library
- Subseries: Disaster Science
Individual Titles (14)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty