Readers are introduced to the many careers available at a computer store. Colorful sidebars encourage children to think, create, guess, and ask questions about a career working in a computer store.
- Level: Grade 2 - Grade 5
- Dewey: 381.45004023
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781634710787): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2017
- Paperback (9781634712767): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2017
- PDF (9781634711777): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2017
- Hosted ebook (9781634713757): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2017
- Subject: Language Arts, Professional
- Series: 21st Century Junior Library
- Subseries: Explore a Workplace
- Lexile® Measure: 500
- Guided Reading Level: M
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Careers (JNF011000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Computers / General (JNF012000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Business & Economics (JNF010000)
Table of Contents
- What Is a Computer Store?
- Computer Store Workers
- Do You Want to Work at a Computer Store?
- Find Out More
- About the Author
No reviews found.
Author: Jennifer Colby
Your cart is empty
- Sources for further research
- Glossary of key words