The 21st Century Junior Library Extraordinary Engineering series explains how important feats of engineering are accomplished, providing age-appropriate content, aligned to curriculum standards, and adds colorful sidebars encouraging students to LOOK, THINK, MAKE A GUESS, ASK QUESTIONS, or CREATE. Additionally, this series includes directions for a simple activity at the end of each book, serving as an example of covered principles. This combination of reading and inquiry helps students develop the skills and content mastery needed to succeed in the 21st Century. Full color photos, a glossary, and a listing of additional resources all enhance the learning experience.
- Level: Grade 2 - Grade 5
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781634720816): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2017
- Paperback (9781634721110): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2017
- Hosted ebook (9781634721264): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2017
- Subject: Science & Technology
- Series: 21st Century Junior Library
- Subseries: Extraordinary Engineering
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Architecture (JNF005000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / How Things Work-Are Made (JNF051120)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / Physics (JNF051140)
Individual Titles (8)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Sources for further research
- Glossary of key words