A notable event, be it historical or modern, does not look the same to everyone. It often depends on one's perspective. In the Perspectives Library series, readers will come to understand just that by learning the context, significance, and details of key events through the eyes of three different people, while engaging with text through questions sparking critical thinking.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Historical photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534102088): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Paperback (9781534102583): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Hosted ebook (9781534102835): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Subject: Language Arts, Social Studies
- Series: Perspectives Library
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / History / United States / General (JNF025170)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / History / United States / 20th Century (JNF025210)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / History / United States / 21st Century (JNF025250)
Individual Titles (34)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Sources for further research
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents