The Data Geek series supports the new curriculum standards that focus on understanding, interpreting, and gathering data. Information in each book is designed to help readers explore all kinds of data and data sources in order to objectively understand data in the 21st century. Readers are encouraged to think critically about the ways data is used in their lives and in the media.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 7
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534102248): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Paperback (9781534102743): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Hosted ebook (9781534102996): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Subject: Language Arts, Science & Technology
- Series: 21st Century Skills Library
- Subseries: Data Geek
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Concepts / Counting & Numbers (JNF013030)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Computers / General (JNF012000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Mathematics / General (JNF035000)
Individual Titles (8)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Sources for further research
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents