Creating Data Visualizations
Graphs and other visualizations are important tools for communicating data to an audience. In this book, students will learn how the collection and use of data plays an important role in projects of all kinds. Fun, engaging text introduces readers to new ideas and builds on concepts they may already know. Additional tools, including a glossary and an index, help students learn new vocabulary and locate information.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 7
- Dewey: 001.4/226
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781634727099): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Paperback (9781634727426): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- PDF (9781634727754): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Hosted ebook (9781634728089): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Subject: Language Arts, Science & Technology
- Series: 21st Century Skills Library
- Subseries: Data Geek
- Lexile® Measure: 850
- Guided Reading Level: U
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Concepts / Counting & Numbers (JNF013030)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Computers / General (JNF012000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Mathematics / General (JNF035000)
Table of Contents
- What Is Data Visualization?
- Getting Started
- Visualizing with Pie Charts
- Bar Charts
- For More Information
No reviews found.
Author: Kristin Fontichiaro
Kristin Fontichiaro teaches at the University of Michigan. She was previously an elementary school librarian at Birmingham Public Schools in Michigan. She has written several books for teachers and librarians.
Your cart is empty
- Sources for further research
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents