My Itty-Bitty Bio
The My Itty-Bitty Bio series are biographies for the earliest readers. These books examine the lives of historical men and women in a simple, age-appropriate way that will help children develop word recognition and reading skills. The series celebrates diversity, covering women and men from a range of backgrounds and professions. Includes a timeline, primary sources, glossary, and index.
- Level: Kindergarten - Grade 1
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations, Full-color photographs, Historical photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534106970): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- Paperback (9781534107960): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- Hosted ebook (9781534109940): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- Subject: Language Arts, Social Studies
- Series: My Early Library
- Subseries: My Itty-Bitty Bio
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / General (JNF007000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / Historical (JNF007020)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / History / General (JNF025000)
Individual Titles (32)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Table of contents
- Timeline of key events
- Primary-source text