The Smart Choices series gives readers an age-appropriate look at the causes and consequences of choices they make every day at school, at home, and beyond. Each title includes activities encouraging students to LOOK, THINK, MAKE A GUESS, ASK QUESTIONS, and CREATE. Colorful photos embrace diversity and backmatter encourages further learning on the topic.
- Level: Kindergarten - Grade 2
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Paperback (9781534108004): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- Hosted ebook (9781534109988): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- Subject: Language Arts, Social Studies
- Series: 21st Century Junior Library
- Subseries: Smart Choices
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / General (JNF000000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Topics / General (see also headings under Family) (JNF053000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Topics / Values & Virtues (JNF053200)
Individual Titles (6)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents