Ada Blackjack: Castaway
Could you survive being a lone castaway on a deserted island? Ada Blackjack: Castaway in the True Survival series explores Blackjack's shocking survival story. The book is written with a high interest level and lower level of complexity to serve more mature students reading at lower levels. Clear visuals, colorful photographs (including images of the survivors!), and considerate text help with comprehension and wild facts hold the readers' interest from the first page to the last. A table of contents, glossary, and index all enhance comprehension and vocabulary.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 910.92 B
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534107748): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Paperback (9781534108738): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- PDF (9781534109728): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Hosted ebook (9781534120716): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2018
- Subject: Language Arts, Social Studies
- Series: True Survival
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / History / Exploration & Discovery (JNF025080)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / General (JNF007000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Adventure & Adventurers (JNF002000)
Table of Contents
- Wrangel Island or Bust!
- Hard Times
- All Alone
- Learning to Live
- The Heroine of Wrangel Island
- Did You Know?
- Consider This!
- Learn More
- About the Author
No reviews found.
Author: Virginia Loh-Hagan
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents