This product is not available for purchase: Status is Not yet published
What to Put On?
The What to Put On? series uses a curriculum based approach to get children comfortable with reading. Each book in this series uses a combination of sight words and short-vowel words in repetition to build recognition and confidence. Bold, colorful photographs help guide readers through the text. Text and format is created by Cecilia Minden, PhD, a literacy consultant and former director of the Language and Literacy program at Harvard Graduate School of Education. Includes phonics and teachers' guide.
- Level: Preschool - Grade 2
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Paperback (9781534128422): 6 x 6.75, 16 pages, © 2019
- Hosted ebook (9781534133327): 6 x 6.75, 16 pages, © 2019
- Subject: Language Arts
- JUVENILE FICTION / Readers / Beginner (JUV043000)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Concepts / Words (JUV009080)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Clothing & Dress (JNF059000)
Individual Titles (4)
No reviews found.
Author: Cecilia Minden
Cecilia Minden, PhD, is a literacy consultant and the author of many books for children. She is the former director of the Language and Literacy program at Harvard Graduate School of Education in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Cecilia lives with her family in North Carolina.
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Teaching guides