21st Century Skills Library
Aligned to curriculum standards, this library focuses on key 21st Century content: Global Awareness, Financial Literacy, Health and Wellness, Civics Literacy, and Environmental Stewardship. Thought-provoking questions and hands-on activities encourage the development of critical life skills as students investigate relevant topics like personal finance, fitness, careers, and environmental issues.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 7
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781634720717): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2017
- Paperback (9781634721011): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2017
- Hosted ebook (9781634721165): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2017
- Subject: Language Arts, Natural Sciences, Science & Technology
- Series: 21st Century Skills Library
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / General (JNF000000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / General (see also headings under Animals or Technology) (JNF051000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / General (JNF061000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Careers (JNF011000)
Individual Titles (312)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research