21st Century Skills Innovation Library
21st Century Skills Innovation Library takes a look at people and their creative ideas. It explores how lasting contributions are made in diverse fields such as sports, entertainment, medicine, technology, and transportation. Students discover how acting on creative ideas can lead to new solutions to old problems.
- Level: Grade 2 - Grade 8
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781634720731): © 2017
- Paperback (9781634721035): © 2017
- Hosted ebook (9781634721189): © 2017
- Subject: Arts, Crafts, & Activities, Science & Technology
- Series: 21st Century Skills Innovation Library
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / General (JNF061000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / Electricity & Electronics (JNF051090)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Computers / General (JNF012000)
Individual Titles (90)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research