The Community Connections library focuses on the development of critical thinking/inquiry skills. By encouraging students to investigate and explore the world around them, they gain a better understanding of how their community works.
- Level: Grade 2 - Grade 5
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534102071): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- Paperback (9781534102576): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- Hosted ebook (9781534102828): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- Subject: Language Arts, Natural Sciences, Social Studies
- Series: Community Connections
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / General (JNF000000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / General (see also headings under Animals or Technology) (JNF051000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Careers (JNF011000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Topics / Values & Virtues (JNF053200)
Individual Titles (106)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents