Young children are natural problem solvers and always looking for answers, especially when it involves interesting animals and insects-including endangered animals and pets. The Guess What series of books provides young curious readers with striking visual clues and simply written hints. Using the photos and text, readers rely on visual literacy skills, reading, and reasoning as they solve each colorful mystery. Clearly written facts give readers a deeper understanding of how each subject lives. Additional text features, including a glossary and an index, help students locate information and learn new words.
- Level: Kindergarten - Grade 2
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534102149): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- Paperback (9781534102644): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- Hosted ebook (9781534102897): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- Subject: Language Arts, Natural Sciences
- Series: Guess What
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Animals / General (JNF003000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Animals / Endangered (JNF003270)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Games & Activities / Puzzles (JNF021040)
Individual Titles (36)
- Spring 2020
- Fall 2019
- Spring 2019
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Table of contents