21st Century Junior Library
21st Century Junior Library begins with age-appropriate content, aligned to curriculum standards, and adds simple activities encouraging students to LOOK, THINK, MAKE A GUESS, ASK QUESTIONS, and CREATE. This combination of reading and inquiry helps students develop the skills and content mastery needed to succeed in the 21st Century.
- Level: Grade 2 - Grade 5
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534106932): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- Paperback (9781534107922): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- Hosted ebook (9781534109902): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2018
- Subject: Language Arts, Natural Sciences
- Series: 21st Century Junior Library
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / General (JNF000000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / General (see also headings under Animals or Technology) (JNF051000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Topics / General (see also headings under Family) (JNF053000)
Individual Titles (146)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Sources for further research
- Table of contents