21st Century Skills Library
Aligned to curriculum standards, this library focuses on key 21st Century content: Global Awareness, Financial Literacy, Health and Wellness, Civics Literacy, and Environmental Stewardship. Thought-provoking questions and hands-on activities encourage the development of critical life skills and social emotional growth as students investigate relevant topics like personal finance, fitness, careers, and environmental issues. Books in this series include table of contents, glossary of key words, index, author biography, sidebars, timeline, and infographics.
- Reinforced book (9781534142497): © 2019
- Paperback (9781534138896): © 2019
- Hosted ebook (9781534141292): © 2019
- Subject: Language Arts, Natural Sciences, Science & Technology, Social Studies
- Series: 21st Century Skills Library
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / General (JNF000000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / General (see also headings under Animals or Technology) (JNF051000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / General (JNF061000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Careers (JNF011000)
Individual Titles (374)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents
- Timeline of key events