Little Blossom Stories
The Little Blossom Stories series uses curriculum based fiction to get children comfortable with reading. Each book in this series uses a combination of sight words and short-vowel words in repetition to build recognition and confidence. Original illustrations help guide readers through the text. Text and format is created by Cecilia Minden, PhD, a literacy consultant and former director of the Language and Literacy program at Harvard Graduate School of Education. Books in this series include author biography, phonetics, and teaching guides.
- Level: Preschool - Grade 2
- Graphics: Full-color illustrations
- Paperback (9781534152847): 6 x 6.75, 16 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534153066): 6 x 6.75, 16 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Language Arts, Social Studies
- Series: Little Blossom Stories
- JUVENILE FICTION / Readers / Beginner (JUV043000)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Concepts / Words (JUV009080)
- JUVENILE FICTION / Social Themes / Friendship (JUV039060)
Individual Titles (18)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Teaching guides