21st Century Skills Library
Aligned to curriculum standards, this library focuses on key 21st Century content: Global Awareness, Financial Literacy, Health and Wellness, Civics Literacy, and Environmental Stewardship. Thought-provoking questions and hands-on activities encourage the development of critical life skills and social emotional growth as students investigate relevant topics like personal finance, fitness, careers, and environmental issues. Books in this series include table of contents, glossary of keywords, index, author biography, sidebars, timeline, and infographics.
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Historical photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534163270): 32 pages, © 2020
- Paperback (9781534163478): 32 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534163874): 32 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Language Arts, Natural Sciences, Science & Technology, Social Studies
- Series: 21st Century Skills Library
Individual Titles (406)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents
- Timeline of key events