21st Century Skills Innovation Library
21st Century Skills Innovation Library takes a look at people, creativity, and technology--and how they combine to make important innovations. It explores how lasting contributions are made in diverse fields such as sports, entertainment, medicine, technology, and transportation. Students discover how acting on creative ideas can lead to new solutions to old problems. Books in this series include table of contents, glossary of key words, index, author biography, sidebars, and infographics.
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Historical photographs
- Reinforced book (9781534163355): 32 pages, © 2020
- Paperback (9781534163553): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2020
- Hosted ebook (9781534163959): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2020
- Subject: Arts, Crafts, & Activities, Language Arts, Professional, Science & Technology
- Series: 21st Century Skills Innovation Library
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / General (JNF000000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Science & Nature / General (see also headings under Animals or Technology) (JNF051000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / General (JNF061000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Careers (JNF011000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / History / General (JNF025000)
Individual Titles (176)
No reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Author/Illustrator biography
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents
- Timeline of key events