Following the scientific process, this title provides instructions on how to conduct experiments that help students gain a better understanding of bugs and insects.
- Author: Susan H. Gray
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 595.7078--dc22
- BISAC: JNF051100, JNF003120, JNF051110
- Reinforced book (9781602795211): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2010
- Paperback (9781602796003): 32 pages, © 2010
- Hosted ebook (9781602797161H): 32 pages, © 2010
- Series: Explorer Library
- Subseries: Science Explorer
Table of Contents
- A Creepy, Crawly Classroom
- First Things First
- Experiment #1: Damp or Dry?
- Experiment #2: Are Bugs Bugged by Light?
- Experiment #3: Smelly Old Worms
- Experiment #4: Mealworms and Magnets
- Experiment #5: Which Worms Wiggle Wildly?
- Experiment #6: Do It Yourself!
- For More Information
- About the Author
No editorial reviews found.
Author: Susan H. Gray
Susan H. Gray has a masterâ€™s degree in zoology. She has written more than 70 science and reference books for children and especially loves writing about animals. Gray also likes to garden and play the piano. She lives in Cabot, Arkansas, with her husband, Michael, and many pets.
- Item count: 0
- Title count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Table of contents
- Informative sidebars
- Detailed maps
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research
- Author/Illustrator biography