Learn how to use wikis effectively and responsibily.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 006.7/5
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781610804806): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2013
- Paperback (9781610806541): 32 pages, © 2013
- PDF (9781610805674): 32 pages, © 2013
- Hosted ebook (9781610808460): 32 pages, © 2013
- Series: Explorer Library
- Subseries: Information Explorer
- Lexile® Measure: 820
- Guided Reading Level: U
- Accelerated Reader® Quiz: 153303
- Accelerated Reader® Reading Level: 5.4
- Accelerated Reader® Interest Level: MG
- Accelerated Reader® Points: 0.5
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Books & Libraries (JNF063000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Computers / Internet (JNF012030)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / General (JNF061000)
Table of Contents
- What Is a Wiki?
- Why Use a Wiki?
- Working on Wikis
- Following the Rules
- Find Out More
- About the Author
No editorial reviews found.
Author: Ann Truesdell
Ann Truesdell is a school library media specialist and teacher in Michigan. Ann and her husband love to travel and spend time with their son and daughter.
Your cart is empty
- Sources for further research
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents
- Author/Illustrator biography