Shared Creations: Making Use of Creative Commons
Activities provide tips and instructions for making use of the Creative Commons.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Dewey: 346.04/82
- Graphics: Full-color photographs and illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781624310201): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2013
- Paperback (9781624310447): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2013
- PDF (9781624310683): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2013
- Hosted ebook (9781624310928): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2013
- Series: Explorer Library
- Subseries: Information Explorer
- Lexile® Measure: 940
- Guided Reading Level: V
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Media Studies (JNF060000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Computers / Internet (JNF012030)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / General (JNF029000)
Table of Contents
- What Is Copyright?
- Public Domain, Trademarks, and Patents
- Sharing with Creative Commons
- Choosing the License and Giving Credit
- Finding Creative Commons Materials for Your Class Projects
- Find Out More
- About the Authors
No editorial reviews found.
Author: Kristin Fontichiaro
Kristin Fontichiaro teaches at the University of Michigan. She was previously an elementary school librarian at Birmingham Public Schools in Michigan. She has written several books for teachers and librarians.
Author: Emily Puckett Rodgers
Your shopping cart is empty.
- Sources for further research
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents
- Author/Illustrator biography