Makers as Innovators Junior
The Makers as Innovators Junior series looks at the Makers movement for young readers and addresses topics from computer programing and 3D printing to starting your own Makerspace. Through simple text written to foster creativity and problem solving, students will learn the art of innovation. Large, colorful images show students how to complete activities. Additional tools, including a glossary and an index, help students learn new vocabulary and locate information.
- Level: Grade 2 - Grade 5
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781634720847): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2017
- Paperback (9781634721141): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2017
- Hosted ebook (9781634721295): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2017
- Subject: Science & Technology
- Series: 21st Century Skills Innovation Library
- Subseries: Makers as Innovators Junior
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / General (JNF061000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Technology / Electricity & Electronics (JNF051090)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Computers / General (JNF012000)
Individual Titles (8)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
Your cart is empty
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research