Real World Math: Personal Finance
The focus of Real World Math: Personal Finance series is the intersection between personal financial literacy and age-appropriate math skills. This series helps build solid skills that contribute to mathematic achievement today, while modeling responsible financial habits for the future.
- Level: Grade 4 - Grade 8
- Reinforced book (9781602791022): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2009
- Hosted ebook (9781610808880H): 7.5 x 9.5, 32 pages, © 2009
- Subject: Science & Technology, Social Studies
- Series: 21st Century Skills Library
- Subseries: Real World Math
Individual Titles (10)
No reviews found.
Content Adviser: Timothy J. Whiteford, PhD
Associate Professor of Education, St. Michaelâ€™s College, Colchester, Vermont
Content Adviser: Ryan Spaude, CFP
Kitchenmaster Financial Services, LLC, North Mankato, Minnesota
Your cart is empty