Community Connections: What Should I Do?
What should you do at the pool to stay safe? How should you cross a busy street? What should you do if you are approached by a stranger? How should you safely play on the playground? Books in the Community Connections: What Should I Do? series introduce children to key safety topics. Clear, age appropriate text combined with relevant photographs, make this a must have series for all school and public libraries.
- Level: Grade 2 - Grade 5
- Graphics: Full-color photographs
- Reinforced book (9781610801454): 8.25 x 8.25, 24 pages, © 2012
- PDF (9781610801546): 24 pages, © 2012
- Hosted ebook (9781610801546H): 24 pages, © 2012
- Subject: Social Studies
- Series: Community Connections
- Subseries: What Should I Do?
Individual Titles (8)
No editorial reviews found.
No contributors found.
- Item count: 0
- Title count: 0
- Subtotal: $0.00
- Table of contents
- Informative sidebars
- Glossary of key words
- Sources for further research
- Author/Illustrator biography