How to Write a Thank-You Letter
Learn how to write the perfect thank-you note.
- Level: Grade 1 - Grade 4
- Dewey: 395.4
- Graphics: Full-color photographs, Full-color illustrations
- Reinforced book (9781610804899): 7.5 x 9.5, 24 pages, © 2013
- Paperback (9781610806633): 24 pages, © 2013
- PDF (9781610805766): 24 pages, © 2013
- Hosted ebook (9781610808552): 24 pages, © 2013
- Series: Explorer Junior Library
- Subseries: How to Write
- Lexile® Measure: 640
- Guided Reading Level: M
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / Composition & Creative Writing (JNF029010)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Language Arts / General (JNF029000)
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Social Topics / Manners & Etiquette (JNF053090)
Table of Contents
- Why Write a Thank-You Note?
- Thank You for the Gift!
- Dear Aunt Cc
- Thank You for Inviting Me!
- Dear Grandma
- Signed, Sealed, and Stamped
- Other Ways to Say Thank You
- For More Information
- About the Authors
No editorial reviews found.
Author: Cecilia Minden
Cecilia Minden, PhD, is a literacy consultant and the author of many books for children. She is the former director of the Language and Literacy program at Harvard Graduate School of Education in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Cecilia lives with her family in North Carolina.
Author: Kate Roth
Your cart is empty
- Sources for further research
- Glossary of key words
- Informative sidebars
- Table of contents
- Author/Illustrator biography